I’m so pleased you’re considering me to lead your Funeral or Memorial service. I also can support interments and Scattering of Ashes.
Funerals & Memorials
What I Can Do
- Lead a ceremony that befits the occasion, at an emotional time and in circumstances that are unfamiliar
- Be sensitive and flexible about the form a funeral can take
- Spend time to listen and empathise with you
- Use my experience to create the most suitable dignified and respectful send off
- Create a suitable atmosphere at this formal occasion to celebrate a persons life
What can you expect
- A one to one consultation, usually face to face and can be virtual as well.
- A written summary of the things we have agreed
- A PDF copy of the script in advance, so you can check and discuss any changes with me.
- My leading the ceremony on the day, supporting you as needed in that moment
- A copy of the order of service for you to keep if desired.
- Depending on the location of ceremony, I may discuss with you the need for me to travel the day before in order to avoid any hold ups. The cost of nearby accommodation would be covered by you, unless I can stay with a friend or family near to the venue (I’ll do my best to keep the costs down for you).